Ceren Cubukcu is the author of Make Your American Dream A Reality: How to Find a Job as an International Student in the US. By reading this book, international students will learn tested and proven methods to actually landing a job in the United States with an H-1B sponsorship. Ceren Cubukcu, a former international student, reveals the secrets she has gained throughout the years. Cubukcu found her first full-time job with an H-1B sponsorship six months before she completed her bachelor’s degree and also received three H-1B sponsorship job offers before she graduated with her MBA. In this book, she shares her personal experiences and knowledge so that other international students will have a clear path for their job-search process and succeed in landing a sponsored job in the United States.
Buy the hardcopy or softcopy (kindle version) of this book from Amazon.com:
Inside this book you will learn:
1) Work-authorization rights in the United States so that you can educate potential employers that you can in fact work here.
2) The US hiring culture so you can accelerate your job-search process.
3) How and when to start the job-search process in order to have a sponsored job offer by the time you graduate.
4) How to turn your disadvantages into advantages when looking for a job.
5) The most effective ways of securing interviews and how to ace them.
6) What employers would like to hear from you in the interviews and how to answer them accordingly.
*Ceren Cubukcu is currently working on her new book Outsourcing and Offshoring 101: How to Lower Your Project Costs by Hiring Freelancers that will be out soon.